Hilton Head Island is the largest barrier island on the southern Atlantic seacoast. More than just 12 miles of beach — the island is consistently listed as an award-winning family destination. The island has an eco-friendly point of view and a real appreciation for the environment offering 50 miles of paths for bicycling and hiking along the shore. With over 250 restaurants, 24 golf courses, spectacular beaches, and in excess of 200 shops, the Hilton Head Island offers something for everyone. On Hilton Head Island the weather averages a comfortable 40-60 degrees in the winter months and a balmy 70-85 during the summer months.
Nestled along the coast with stunning views and lush landscapes, the award-winning Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island is a premier destination for getaways, gatherings or business. Walk along the beach, or stroll through the verdant, tropical gardens. Dine at one of the multiple restaurants. Or venture outside to find some of the best activities on the island at your disposal from golf, tennis and kayaking to shopping, bike riding and exploring the natural wonders of Hilton Head. The Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island understands the fine art of balancing work and play. New features at the resort include a heated shade pool and hot tub, a zero-entry lagoon swimming pool (seasonal) and children’s area. The full-service Arum Spa also offers guests the opportunity to experience a true Lowcountry spa experience, featuring local products and scents such as jasmine and sea salt. Our location within the Shipyard Plantation includes easy access to tennis, golf, beach, and bicycle rentals. Each Sonesta Hilton Head guest room and suite feature private balconies or patios overlooking the Shipyard Plantation grounds, lushly landscaped tropical gardens or the Atlantic Ocean. All guest rooms are outfitted with luxurious, thoughtful amenities and are non-smoking. Check-in is available at 4:00 p.m. and check-out is scheduled for 12:00 noon.
- 24-hour fitness center
- In Room Dining
- Arum Spa (Call 843-341-2786 for more information)
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary shuttle service around Shipyard Plantation
- High-speed internet access
- Just Us Kids (kids program for 3-12 year olds. seasonal)
- Onsite bicycle rentals
- Nearby tennis and golf (with resort signing privileges)
- Outdoor and shaded swimming pools
- Complimentary Trolley to Coligny Plaza courtesy of Hilton Head Guest Services
ACC Discounted Rate: $239.00 plus taxes, presently 10%.
- Room rates quoted are for single/double occupancy, rooms are subject to an additional $20.00 per person per room charge for each additional person in a room.
- A daily $22 Resort Facilities Fee and $3 Destination Fee will be applied to each room night reserved. This fee includes the following: 1) self-parking and unlimited access to our gated shipyard plantation, 2) unlimited island-wide local calls, 3) basic high-speed wired and wireless package of up to three devices in each room, 4) 46” internet-ready smart TV, 5) 24-hour access to the tech lounge, 6) 24-hour fitness center, 7) heated outdoor pool, heated shade pool, hot tub and pool towel service, 8) transportation to and from Shipyard Golf Course, 9) daily newspaper available by request, 10) in-room Keurig coffee makers.
- Children 19 years and under may share the same room with parents at no additional charge. Roll away beds are available at $25.00 per night and cribs are available at no charge.
If for some reason a guest cannot use a link, they can also go directly to the website (www.sonesta.com), select the Hilton Head Island property, enter their preferred dates and include 0503ACCCON in the area that asks for a group code. This code will also take them directly to the ACC block of rooms and special rate.
Reservation Due Date: Lodging room reservations should be received by 5:00 PM Eastern Time on April 2, 2020, after which date all unsold rooms remaining in the contracted room block will be returned to Sonesta Hilton Head’s inventory for sale to the public. Reservations received after the due date or exceeding the contracted room block will be accepted on a space available basis.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Rooms can be cancelled for a full refund until 3 days before the arrival date. If cancelled inside of 3 days before arrival, there is a one night cancel fee. After check in, the entirety is non-refundable. No shows and early departures are non-refundable.